What Is a Mommy Makeover?
The Mommy Makeover is a personalized approach to body contouring after pregnancy and breastfeeding. Simply put, it combines other procedures together into a custom-designed Mommy Makeover that gives you the full-on makeover you desire. Most often, a Mommy Makeover includes breast surgery, a tummy tuck, and liposuction.
- Breast Augmentation: A Mommy Makeover with breast augmentation inserts breast implants into the breasts to boost their fullness, enhance their shape, and reverse volume loss caused by pregnancy and nursing.
- Breast Lift: A Mommy Makeover with breast lift reshapes and lifts the breasts, removing excess skin and correcting breast sagging or other breast changes caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): A Mommy Makeover with a tummy tuck tightens, firms, and improves the contour of the abdomen by removing the excess, stretched skin, reducing stubborn fat, and tightening the weakened muscle wall. Dr. Patronella’s True Form Tummy Tuck® corrects these side effects of pregnancy and restores youthful and natural-looking abdominal contours.
- Liposuction: A Mommy Makeover with liposuction eliminates the stubborn fat pockets that can accumulate all over the body during pregnancy.
- Breast Reduction: A Mommy Makeover with breast reduction lightens the weight of the breasts to give them a smaller and shapelier contour after excessive breast swelling during pregnancy and nursing. It can also correct breast asymmetry, improve body proportions, and alleviate the discomforts and physical irritations that can accompany cumbersome, large breasts.
The Mommy Makeover may include other procedures as well. As examples, a patient who desires fat transfer or a Brazilian butt lift could undergo these procedures as part of their Mommy Makeover. This procedure can be personalized for every patient, and because it is so versatile, the Mommy Makeover can truly give you the body you want. Based on your realistic expectations and anatomic realities, Dr. Patronella will help you choose which procedures to include in your Mommy Makeover to produce your desired aesthetic results.
Why Choose the Mommy Makeover Approach?
If there is more than one area that you’d like to fix, why would you undergo surgery on just one part of your body at a time? Why not get an all-over makeover with a one-time procedure? In nearly all cases, these procedures can be combined into one surgery with the Mommy Makeover, saving you time and overall expense. With only one surgery, you will require less time off from work and life’s duties, and you will only have to endure one surgical recovery. You will be able to enjoy your Mommy Makeover results sooner instead of after many months, and you can enjoy them all at once instead of in partial stages. The cost will be lower because you will not have to pay for anesthesia and facility fees for several different procedures. Combining procedures can save you even more on your investment since a discounted surgeon’s fee is usually provided for those who combine treatments. With the Mommy Makeover approach, you can achieve a full physical transformation that will also enhance your self-image, self-confidence, and emotional well-being.
Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Chris Patronella, originator of the True Form Tummy Tuck® and expert plastic surgeon, has performed many Mommy Makeover procedures in his years as a plastic surgeon. With his assistance, you can achieve life-changing results and get the youthful, attractive body you seek. Call 713-799-9999 or complete our online contact form to request your personal consultation today.